Background Screening for Education
Universal Background Screening understands that the quality of your staff, faculty, volunteers, vendors, and students has a significant impact on your ability to:
- Provide a safe learning environment for students
- Maintain a safe work environment for faculty, staff, volunteers, vendors/extended workforce and others
- Preserve the integrity and reputation of your school
- Ensure employees are qualified to perform the responsibilities they are hired to perform
Background screening your faculty, staff, vendors, and students can reduce incidents of violence, theft and negative publicity, all of which affect future student enrollment, parent and alumni donations, trustees, and research grants.
Universal will work with you to implement a best practice screening program that can include employment screening, drug testing, and Form I-9/E-Verify Services for faculty, staff, and your extended workforce. We can also help institutions of higher education background check student applicants before they are enrolled.
Recommended Services for K-12 Schools, Colleges and Universities:
- Social Security Address/Alias Trace
- County Criminal Search
- Statewide Criminal Search
- USA CriminalSearch
- USA OffenderSearch
- USA SecuritySearch